View Profile scorp29

38 Movie Reviews

This serie is sure interesting to watch =3

Her dad sure like to live dangerously, hope we see more of this couple =)

It's nice to see such happy ending <3

20 Game Reviews

Goddam, first time I see someone using so nicely the 3D for into a flash game.

You made a great job !

Binding key option

You should add this option, like that everybody would be happy.

I have to agree with others, your game his kinda hard to play with the actual controls.

Sometime he was dashing when I don't wan tot; and so I fall in several time in the hole >°>

Héhé liked the glasses teleport =3

Is it a tribute to aliens from the game "Zak mac kraken"?

I-smel responds:

nope

7 Audio Reviews

Make me remember Pharaoh

It's a gestion video game. In this game you have cool musics that you could listen again and again without being bored of it; cause they were putting you in the ambiance.

Your music is just like that, I could heard it again and again without a problem ^-^

Catchy song

After listenning it some times, I was surprised later to hum it x)

Wondering how could be the cartoon; but if it's like the music, it must be great :)

d-z responds:

Woot \o\

You finally posted it, was a long time I was wainting it x)

Even if it's unfinished, I like a lot this track :3

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

Yeah I had to fight everyone including myself to be able to do it
I'm glad you like :]

23 Art Reviews

I woud take that cute mimic in my room with no hesitation; but carefully hehe

Mwaha, she is lucky!

Not only for the 3 hours rodeo.

But for having immortalized this moment by you x)

I like the diagonal perspective you used for the room, it really point the movement on the bed =)

That, and the tinny droplets :3

I just have something against her left forearm, that look strange compared to her right forearm ù.ù

BizarroJoe responds:

Well, she liked it...! >;D
Hmm... What happened with that forearm was because of the funky perpective. I had to draw it really stretched, and it looks really thin on the wrist... Still, what bugs me most was that the hand was not showing. And, design-wise, it's better to be like that... But I don't want people to think I'm trying to hide the hands like a noob.
Anyways, thank you very much for the review, man!

Good try but..

You won't hide anymore this girl from my eyes!
( It must be the rose that make me pass this one )

Anyway, I have to say that I love this one too =3

HI love what you make with her eyes, they looks likes an clear ocean where you could dive in.

I like also the details around her nipples, like that they look likes so tender and soft :3

And I don't talk about her pubic hair; I found them so realistic that I would wish to have the ability of passing my hand on them, just to caress them..
( But I can, or Abyss will kill me x) )

Huhu, all that to say, I like your new technics =)

BizarroJoe responds:

Yeah, sometimes I just get stuff in my userpage, but not in the Art Portal. They're stuff I think they're not Portal-level or just unfinished, or whatever reason. So I just get them here as a sort of a nod for people who visit my userpage.
Your comment about the eyes sounds like a typical pick-up line. >:D
The nipples was my first tryout at gradients. I couldn't render them the way I used to do it, and I must say, I'm surprised they can look so well... You do well in telling me they're liked.
And the pubes, I'd liked to try some sort of stylisation, but, using tablet strokes, they just begged to be drawn like that. So I coudn't resist.
I really appreciate your detailed comments, they have answered somewhat the questions this drawing asked implicitely.

36, Male